I’ll accept guest posts from all authors/editors/book marketers/etc., but I won’t be publishing every post submitted. If I like it, and I think it is of value to my readers, I will publish it on my blog. I don’t have a schedule for these posts. I’ll just put them in where I have room, first come – first served. I won’t take specific date requests for guest posts.
What I accept:
- Informational posts on writing fiction, self-editing, marketing and promotional techniques that have worked for you, and self-publishing.
- A post sharing your personal writing experiences (i.e. You’ve just won an award, tell us about the process and how you felt along the way)
- A short bio about one of your characters.
- A story about meeting one of your characters in real life.
- A story about a character from one of your series meeting a character from another of your series.
Please limit your post to 1000 words. I do not require posts to be exclusive, but if it’s exclusive on another site, please don’t submit it here. A short bio and link are included in your post.
If you’re interested in submitting a guest post, click this link and fill out the form!