BOOK ONE IN THE STAINED SERIES, BY USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR ELLA JAMES:
Seventeen-year-old Julia is finally living the good life. She’s traded a hard cot in a Memphis orphanage for her very own room in a perfect little house, on a perfect little street, with a perfect set of parents who picked her to be their daughter.
But Julia is hiding a secret – and one fall night, she returns home from a friend’s house to find that her secret has found her. Her ‘forever home’ is ashes. Her parents are dead. And, in the sky above the flames, a winged creature hunts her.
The Nephilim King, Samyaza, has taken everything from Cayne. After struggling in the darkness for years to piece together his shattered life, Cayne is finally ready to confront his past and avenge the loss of everything he loved. He tracks Samyaza to a Memphis warehouse, where he winds up flat on his back, in the healing hands of a beautiful, dark-haired girl he doesn’t need to know.
Unbeknownst to either of them, they are already bound. Cayne’s past holds the answers to Julia’s future. But what will pose the greatest threat to her? The bounty placed on her head by the leaders of two Celestial realms, or giving her heart to a man who is bound, by birth, to break it?
– STAINED BOOKS TWO AND THREE WERE AMONG AMAZON’S TOP YA BOOKS OF 2012.
– NOMINATED BEST DEBUT NOVEL AT UTOPYA CONVENTION 2012.
– NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 10 YA ROMANCE BOOKS OF 2011.
– WINNER OF THE FLAMINGNET TOP CHOICE AWARD.
– CAYNE NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 10 BEST BOOK BOYFRIENDS OF 2011.
– FEATURED ON NUMEROUS AMAZON BESTSELLER LISTS.
– FIRST IN A COMPLETED SERIES OF FOUR (INCLUDING STOLEN, CHOSEN, AND EXALTED).
Get it Free on Amazon!