Originally Shadow Stalker had a male protagonist, but recently (and with prior advice from a friend) I’ve decided to go female…Yeah, the world can use some more female heroes!Needless to stay the story is going through some changes, but the main plot is staying the same. The ideas that have been coming to me since deciding to make this change have been causing a bit of vertigo. :-)It feels really good to be writing again.
Welcome to Renee Writes!
Thanks for Stopping By!
I do Author Spotlights every Friday, and I'll be glad to be a host for blog tours and guest posts. Get the details if you're interested.
Get Regular Blog Updates
Jillian doesn’t think things can get any worse. She ran away from home and has survived on the streets for over a year, but when a man shows up promising her a better future, she ignores her instincts and goes with him. Now she finds herself on an alien world in a last-man-standing competition that she has no hope of winning, unless she can find an ally. More info →
Get Your Authorgraph!
- Author Spotlight: Of Beasts and Men by Anike Kirsten
- Author Spotlight: Showdown (Wyrd West Chronicles #1) by Diane Morrison
- Reader Interview: Vivienne’s Thoughts on My Work!
- Special Feature: Into the Shadow Wood (Wind Rider Chronicles) by Allison D. Reid
- Saturday Sneak Peeks: Shadow Stalker Episode 20
- Author Spotlight: The Day the Sky Fell (The Yellow Hoods, #5) by Adam Dreece
- Special Feature: Axiom by Rainy Kaye
- Reader Interview: Laura shares her thoughts about my work!
- Spellcaster #Fantasy #BookGiveaway
- Author Spotlight: Beneath the Silver Rose by T.S. Adrian
- Reader Interview: Camille’s thoughts on my work!
- Enchanted Bookstore Legends (5-book complete epic #fantasy #romance box set)
- Liebster Award – My Second Nomination! :-D
- Reader Interview: Dionne shares her thoughts on my work!
- Saturday Sneak Peeks: The Redemption Games – A #YA #SciFi #Thriller