Getting Ready for the Holidays!
This time of year is crazy enough without having just moved as well, but we’re getting there. We finally got our Christmas tree up last night and it looks great in the new house! 😀
I’m much more excited about the holidays this year than I have been the last few years. I think it has to do with finally being in a nice house. And I’m finished with my shopping early too. I think it also has to do with the fact that we were able to get our daughter the gift we’ve been wanting to get her for the last couple of years…something that will get her out of the house and being active more.
So how are you feeling about the holidays this year? Do you celebrate (what do you celebrate)? And have you finished your shopping? I’d love to hear from you!
Also in this issue:
- The Wondrously Fantastical Origins of Fantasy
- Shadow Stalker Part 3 (Episodes 13 – 18) Release Announcement
- Renee’s Works in Progress
- Promotional Opportunities for Authors
- What Makes a Good Hero and Villain
- And more…