Camp NaNoWriMo is nearly finished, and while I got my word count done a while back for my Shadow Stalker stuff, I still have about 7k words to go on my pen name. All up, I had a 60k word goal set for the month, so I really haven’t done too bad. At least I don’t think I have. 😀
Episode 8 of Shadow Stalker is just about ready to be released on Saturday. It just needs a few more tweaks. And of course I just realized I haven’t done the rewrites yet. Thankfully there isn’t a lot, but I still need to get it back to my editor so she can give it a once over. Sheesh, I love to cut things close at times.
The cover’s ready to go, though! Thanks Katie! 😀
I’ve sent Episode 9 off to be edited as well, so at least that’s done and this week I’m working on Episode 11. So I’m getting there with those.
When I start on Part 3 of Shadow Stalker, I’m going to be doing things a little differently. Rather than planning, writing and editing each episode separately, I’m going to be doing it all at once as though writing a novel. I’m thinking it will be much easier that way. And they’ll still be done in plenty of time, so I can continue with my monthly releases of each episode. Only difference is I won’t be scattering to get them done 3 days before they’re due to be released. :-O
I’m still in the process of organizing all the Shadow Stalker info for the Savior of the Serpent Isles Series, but I’m still on target to start writing in June. I should have the first draft of The Galvadi Invasion done by the end of June and I’m shooting for an October release date on that one. Of course it’s all speculative at the moment, but that’s what I’m aiming for.
Wish me luck!